If you are looking for afrbtc invite code, here is what you need to know. When you want to sell gift cards in Nigeria, Cardtonic is one of the most recommended platforms that pop up your screen. However, another platform you might see or hear about is Afrbtc. On this page, I am going to give you some sweet reasons why Cardtonic is your best best bet and Afrbtc is not even an option at all when comparison sets in.
Why Cardtonic Is Better Than Afrbtc
- Cardtonic Offers Better Gift Card Rates: For instance, you can sell $100 itunes gift card for as high as 24,000 naira on cardtonic. But on Afrbtc, it is 21,000 naira.
- Cardtonic Pays Faster: You get paid within 5 minutes when you trade on Cardtonic. On Afrbtc, you get to join a long queue as you await payment.
- Cardtonic Is More Trusted: Card is a registered Nigerian business. You can decide to do a video call with the agent. Unlike Afrbtc that has no business registration, no man-to-man interaction, and it’s a Chinese platform that can decide to disappear at any time.
- Cardtonic Is More Recommended: Cardtonic has featured on top Nigerian platforms like Naij (Legit.ng), Punch Newspapers, Pulse.ng, and Vanguard Newspapers. Afrbtc has no recognition from any top platform.
- Cardtonic Is More Flexible: When it comes to buying gift cards, Cardtonic offers the most. You can sell any gift card Cardtonic, any denomination, faceless and with face value, physical cards and ecodes, with or without receipt. However, on afrbtc, you can only sell itunes with face value and Amazon with cash receipt.
- Trading Is Faster On Cardtonic: You always have to join a long trading queue on Afrbtc, meanwhile, on Cardtonic, all trades take 5 minutes or less.
How To Sell Gift Cards On Cardtonic Without Invitation Code
Below is the stress-free process on how to convert your iTunes gift card to cash in Nigeria, on Cardtonic :
You can also register on our website to get started.
2. Log in and get familiar with the three-step gift card trading process that takes only a few minutes to complete.
Got questions? You can check our FAQ page.
Contact support [at] cardtonic.com.
We believe you are satisfied.