Buying and selling gift card in Nigeria has become a popular business and most people are now going into it to make a living on their own without looking for employment opportunities.
The business of gift card, is related to crypto-currency business and has become a popular business in Nigeria and beyond over the past years. But some people find it difficult wrapping their heads around how to go about the gift card business which is what this post is about.
I’m about to teach you in simple words how you can become a gift card buyer in Nigeria.
What Does The Business Entail?
The gift card business is all about brokering gift card for profit. You find someone who has an unwanted and unused gift card, you find someone you needs an unused gift card. You buy from the seller and sell to the buyer. If the buyer buys at 80%, you can buy frm the seller at 70% and keep 10% as profit.
What Is Gift Card
A gift card is a prepaid stored-value money card usually issued by a store or business to be used instead of cash when making purchases in that particular store.
Where To Buy Gift Cards And Get Customers
This is the most tedious part because you need to buy gift cards from consumers before you can sell for profit. There are a couple of ways you can get customers, some of them are listed below:
1. Tell family and friends about your new business
2. Follow gift card hashtags on social media
3. Print posters and share within the community
4. Advertise on media
5. Setup a website
Where To Sell Gift Cards
A recommended platform where you can sell gift card is Cardtonic.com
. We buy any gift card at good rates. For instance, if we buy $100 itunes at 26,000 naira, you can buy it from your customers at 23,000 naira. Which means you make a profit of 3,000 naira on every $100. Great right?
How To Sell Gift Cards On Cardtonic.com
1. Contact Cardtonic
on Whatsapp at 07060502770 or Click Here
2. Tell us the gift card you have and the amount, we will reply with the amount we pay
3. Send the gift card and your bank details
4. You will be paid within 5 minutes
Why Trust Cardtonic?
There are a lot of gift card scammers in Nigeria, so you have to be careful when dealing online. There are a lot of reasons why yu can trust Cardtonic.
1. We are duly registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name “Cardtonic Trading Services“ and RC Number 2654401.
3. We are real customer reviews on our website, you can check here
What else do you need to get started with gift card trading business in Nigeria? That’s all.