The much-anticipated summer season is finally here and it’s time to start getting yourself prepared. And because gift cards are just like cash, maybe arguably even better to use, I’d be looking at the top must-have gift cards that would make this summer period more delightful for you.
What are the 5 Essential Summer Gift Cards?
The top five essential summer gift cards are Nike, Nordstrom, Amex, Amazon, and Steam gift card.
1. Nike Gift Card: What better way to welcome the summer than with some cool new kicks? Another good thing about this digital asset is that you can redeem other things on the platform asides from footwear such as; clothing, accessories, and apparel.
2. Nordstrom Gift Card: Nordstrom is a more high-end luxury brand. If you’re someone with an eye for designers, this digital asset would be of use to you this summer.
3. AMEX Gift Card: AMEX Gift cards are digital assets that can be used to purchase items anywhere American Express is accepted as a method of payment. Meaning with this asset can practically serve as a debit card. Whether in a coffee shop or at a restaurant, your AMEX gift card has you covered.
4. Amazon Gift Card: Amazon is popularly referred to as the “Everything Store” because there’s practically no person regardless of their gender or taste that wouldn’t have a couple of things they can purchase from the brand. Whether you need to fix a new home decor, get new tech devices, or even grocery shop, Amazon is your guy. This is why their gift card would be of use to you.
5. Steam Gift Card: Summer is the perfect period to catch up on all the latest game drops since the beginning of the year. The steam gift card serves as digital credit which can be redeemed on steam to purchase games, videos, and other downloadable content to your PC. Unwinding and relaxing are a step away with this gift card.
What Else Can I Do With These Gift Cards?
It is important to note that not all the above-mentioned gift cards can be redeemed in Nigeria. If you’re going to be in the country for the summer, and you own one of the digital assets that do not operate in Nigeria, your best option is to convert them to cash. Cardtonic is the best platform to resell your Steam, AMEX,Nike and other gift cards for Naira in the country.
You would not only get to trade on a secure platform but would also be offered high rates, meaning you can recoup a handsome amount of your money back and also get it quickly, as the platform guarantees fast Payouts round the clock.