Target gift card is the perfect gift for any occasion. Whether you’re shopping for your friend, family member, or significant other, it gives you or the recipient the freedom to choose exactly what they want. Plus, with a wide range of products available, including electronics, clothing, home goods, and more, there’s something for everyone at Target. So before you go ahead and surprise someone special with the gift of choice using target gift cards, or if you were gifted, it’s always a good idea to check the balance on the target gift card before heading to the store.
This article will explain the processing of checking the balance on any target gift card, so read on.
How To Check Target Gift Card Balance
To check your Target gift balance, visit the target website, input your card details, and check your balance.
- Visit the Target website and click on the Check Gift Card Balance link in the footer. Then enter your gift card number and access code (the three-digit code on the back of the card) to see your balance.
- Call Target’s gift card balance hotline at 1-800-544-2943 and follow the prompts to check your balance.
- Check the balance in person at a Target store. Simply present your gift card to the cashier and they can tell you how much is remaining on the card.
- If you have a Target Circle account, you can also check your gift card balance by logging into your account and clicking on the “Gift Cards” tab.
Regardless of which method you choose, make sure you have your gift card handy, as you’ll need to provide the card number and access code to check the balance.
What is the Target Gift Card Used For?
It is a convenient and easy way to give someone a gift, especially if you’re not sure what they would like. The recipient can use the gift card to buy whatever they want. All they have to do is present the gift card at the checkout or enter the card information online when they make a purchase. Gift cards never expire and can be used to make multiple purchases until the balance is exhausted. They are a great way to give someone the freedom to choose their gift, and are perfect for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
Where You I Use a Target Gift Card?
If you’re shopping in a Target store, simply present your gift card at the checkout and the cashier will swipe it to deduct the purchase amount from the card balance. If you’re shopping online, you can enter your gift card information during the checkout process to use it as a payment method.
Keep in mind that some restrictions may apply. In other words, you may not be able to use your gift card to purchase certain items like alcohol or tobacco products. Also, you may not be able to use your gift card to make payments on a Target credit card or to pay for services, such as delivery fees or in-store pickup fees.
Where To Activate a Target Gift Card?
You can activate your Target gift card either online, in-store, or by phone.
1. Activate online: If you received a physical gift card, you can visit the Target website and click on the “Activate a Gift Card” link in the footer. Then enter your gift card number and access code (three-digit code on the back of the card) to activate the card.
2. Activate in-store: Take your physical gift card to any Target store and present it to the cashier. They can activate the card for you on the spot.
3. Activate by phone: Call Target’s gift card hotline at 1-800-544-2943 and follow the prompts to activate your card.
Once the card is activated, you can immediately use it to make purchases at Target stores or on Target.com. Or if you do not wish to directly purchase from these stores, you can trade them in for cash On Cardtonic.
Cardtonic is a platform based in Ghana and Nigeria where people are able to buy and sell gift cards are the most profitable rates. It is available on web, iOS and Playstore.