We have made our platform as easy and straightforward as possible for our customers. Described below are the steps involved to manoeuvre the user interface:
NOTE: You can also click here to watch the guide video.
How To Sign Up On Cardtonic
Click the "Register" button. The registration form will popup which includes the following field:
1. Full Name
2. Email (Kindly ensure your email address is correct as this is where updates concerning your transactions will be sent).
3. Password (It is advisable to use a password that ONLY YOU can figure out).
4. Mobile Number
How To Verify Your Email Address
Once registered, there's need to verify your email address before you can use your account. This is a very simple process. Once registration is submitted, check your email address for the verification message from Cardtonic. The message is titled "Welcome To Cardtonic - Verify Email". If you did not find this mail in your inbox, kindly check the spam folder.
Once your email address is verified, you can proceed to log in to your account.
How To Sell Gift Cards
- Click on the "Start A Trade" button on the app homepage.
- Select the brand of card you want to sell in "Category".
- The "Subcategory" option is for you to be more specific with your type of card. For instance, the amazon gift card brand has several options, there's Amazon gift card with cash receipt, there's Amazon gift card with debit receipt and amazon with no receipt. The subcategory is where you specify which option describes your gift card.
- Enter the total amount of the gift card you want to trade.
- The total payable amount will be displayed according to the current rate.
- Attach your gift card pictures and receipt (if trade requires receipt), you can upload up to 20 pictures at a time.
- There's an optional "Comment" box in case you have anything to say concerning your transaction. This box is also for you to write your code in case you are trading an ecode or your gift card picture is not crystal clear. You can leave it blank if there's no need to use the box.
- On clicking the "Submit Trade" button, the terms of trade will be displayed before you proceed. It is EXTREMELY important that you read this to be sure of what you are trading as the trade will be rejected if it doesn't go inline with the terms.
Once submitted, verification takes a few minutes or more depending on the type of card you are trading.
How To Sell Bitcoins
1. First, you need to generate a bitcoin wallet address. See how to generate bitcoin address on Cardtonic.
2. This address becomes yours permanently and any bitcoins you sent to it will be AUTOMATICALLY converted to naira and added to your balance which will be immediately available for withdrawal.
3. Rates are displayed on the bitcoin trade page and there are different rates for various amounts of bitcoins received to your wallet.
4. The naira value is added to your balance after 3 confirmations. See Why You Have To Wait For 3 Confirmations.
5. You generally don’t need to do anything. Just send bitcoins to your address and wait for it to automatically confirm on the bitcoin network. See How Long Does Bitcoin Trade Take.
How To Withdraw Your Funds To Your Bank Account
You will be required to add your bank account on the account details page. You can also edit/delete previously added account details on the page. Ensure that your account number is correct to avoid rejected withdrawal.
You can then proceed to the withdrawal page.
Withdrawal is instant and you should get your payment within a few minutes.
There is a chance you have other questions in mind. We have a FAQs page you should check out. Alternatively, you can contact us via live chat.