Vanilla is a gift card company that issues personalized Vanilla-branded cards.
Vanilla gift can issue her gift cards by partnering with global payment companies like MasterCard and Visa.
About Vanilla Gift Cards
Vanilla gift cards are open-looped prepaid cards loaded with a specific amount of money and used as an alternative means of payment to purchase items from almost anywhere.
Forms of Vanilla Gift Cards
Physical Cards: These are branded plastic cards that you can buy from physical store outlets such as Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
E-gift Cards: Also known as Ecodes, these are digital codes purchased online and sent to your email address or phone number.
Characteristics of Vanilla Gift Cards
- Vanilla cards have an expiration date.
- There are hidden charges
- They have a 16-digits card number
- They can’t be used online until a zip code is registered to them.
Types of Vanilla Gift Cards
- OneVanilla Visa gift card
- OneVanilla MasterCard gift card
- Vanilla Discover gift card
Difference Between MyVanilla Visa Card and One Vanilla Visa Cards.
MyVanilla Visa cards are personalized prepaid cards that are reloadable. They come in black colors and can be used at ATMs.
One Vanilla Visa Card is a non-reloadable gift card. The card itself is white and its packaging is in black. One Vanilla Visa gift card cannot be used at ATMs, and no personal information is required.
How to Check the Balance on Vanilla gift card
- Go to the Vanilla Website
- Enter the 16-digits code of your Visa gift card
- Enter the expiry date (month and year) and CVV of the card.
- Click on “Sign in”
Why My Vanilla Gift Card May Not Work?
There are various reasons why your Vanilla gift card may be declined.
- It is not well activated.
- The amount on your card is lower than the item(s) of purchase.
- Using your card on international platforms
- No Zipcode is assigned to your card.
Where can I Sell my Vanilla Gift Card?
You can trade your Vanilla gift card for cash by using the online gift card trading platform – Cardtonic.
Cardtonic offers the best rates, a super convenient trading experience, and a fast payout.
For more news and information on Vanilla gift cards, make sure to check out the articles below.
With Cardtonic, you can trade gift cards including but not limited to iTunes, Amazon, Steam Wallet, Google Play, Apple Store, eBay, Sephora, OneVanilla, Nordstrom, Target, JCPenney, Walmart, Best Buy, Nike, Hotels.com, Macy’s, Gamestop, Sell Razer Gold Gift Card, Xbox, G2A, American Express (AMEX), OffGamers, Foot Locker,Visa, Play Station and others. Feel free to check gift card rates at any time.