All You Need To Know About The Apple Gift Card
It is commonly said that even if Apple releases a piece of bland paper with its logo, it would sell out within months. The brand name “Apple” carries a lot of weight across households and companies globally. Although I take my hats off to their marketing team, the reason they have been able to maintain their front-runner status over the years is as a result of the brilliant and resourceful products they create.
The Apple gift card is one of the newest and most efficient products from this company, and in this article, I would inform you on everything you need to know about it. In simple terms, an Apple gift card is a digital asset that can be used to purchase everything at Apple. With an Apple gift card, you can purchase AirPods, iPods, iPhones, etc. You can also pay for movies, and books, renew your apple music subscription, and also buy iCloud storage.
Where Can I Buy Apple Gift Cards?
The Apple gift card is a very hot commodity these days. There are so many places where they can be purchased. However, I have categorized the three best places to buy this digital asset. The top 3 most popular places to buy Apple Gift Cards include; The brand, verified resellers, and convenience stores.
1. From The Brand: The first and one of the most secure means of buying an Apple gift card is from the brand itself. Either online or from a physical location.
2. Verified Resellers: Verified resellers serve as the bridge between the brand and customers. This becomes exceptionally necessary when the brand is far from the customers. These resellers allow you to buy as many Apple gift cards as you want and also the exact amount. Although there are many resellers out there, the best app to buy gift cards in Nigeria is Cardtonic.
3. Hypermarkets: Hypermarkets serve as the go-to location for individuals when they want to shop in bulk. Because they sell various items, the possibility of getting an Apple gift card at a hypermarket close to you cannot be ruled out.
What’s An Apple Gift Card Used For?
The Apple gift card can be used to purchase both software and hardware assets on the brand, and also pay for Apple services. You can use this digital asset either on the website or at a physical Apple Store to buy iPhones, iPods, MacBooks, etc.
On your Smart device, you can redeem this gift card and use it to renew your Apple Music subscription or buy more iCloud storage.
How To Redeem Apple Gift Cards
Of course, you are not purchasing this gift card to admire its beauty. As soon as possible, you would want to utilize your digital asset. This is why I would be showing you how to redeem Apple gift cards through your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, Windows Pc, & Android.
Redeem a Gift Card With Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Gently peel the label off your code.
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap the sign-in button at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Redeem Gift Card or Code option.
- Click on Use Camera and follow the instructions on the screen or you can simply enter your code manually.
- Finally, select done.
On Your Mac
- Get your 16-digit code on the back of the card ready.
- Open the App Store.
- Click your name or the sign-in button in the sidebar.
- Click Redeem Gift Card.
Redeem a Gift Card On a Windows PC
- Slightly peel the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
- Open your iTunes application.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account.
- Select Redeem.
- Sign in and follow the instructions on the screen.
Redeem a Gift Card on Your Android Device
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
- Open your Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Account.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the 16-digit code, Then tap on the Redeem icon.
Common Apple Gift Card Errors
The most common Apple gift card errors are “Invalid code“, Code is Unreadable” and “Card Has Not Been Activated”
1. Invalid Code: The invalid code error occurs mostly when you accidentally type the wrong code. Carefully retype your code, and try again. If the error persists then you should contact Apple.
2. Code is Unreadable: If you use a low-quality camera to take a picture of your Apple gift card, or upload a gift card that was over-scratched, you would get this error message. Ensure your camera quality is decent or reach out to Apple if you have scratched some details off your gift card code.
3. Card Has Not Been Activated: On rare occasions, you might purchase an Apple gift card that has not been properly activated. All you need to do is, take it back to the store of purchase and request for activation.
How To Check Your Apple Gift Card Balance
To know your Apple gift card balance, simply go to the website, select check balance, and input your card details.
1. Head to the gift card section on the Apple website.
2. Click on “check balance” on the top right part of the page.
3. Then Input the correct details of your gift card.
Can Apple Gift Cards Be Used Outside The Country?
No. Apple gift cards can only be redeemed within their designated region.
Do Apple Gift Cards Expire?
Apple Gift Cards do not have an expiration date.
Can I Sell My Apple Gift Card For Cash?
Yes, you can sell your Apple gift cards for cash. However, this cannot be done at the brand. Only on legitimate gift card exchange platforms.
Where is The Best Place To Sell My Apple Gift Card For Cash?
The best place to resell your Apple gift card for cash in Nigeria is Cardtonic. You not only get the best gift card rates, but you can sell every type of Apple gift card and also get paid within minutes. Cardtonic is a legitimate platform and ensures 24/7 payouts.
To sell your Apple gift cards on Cardtonic, you would need to download the application or register on the Cardtonic website.
1. Open the application and click on “SELL GIFT CARDS”.
2. Select APPLE GIFT CARD as the category,
3. Pick your type of Apple gift card. For example, USA Apple/ iTunes Physical (200).
4. Input the amount of your gift card, e.g. 200
5. Then Upload your gift card picture/s.
How Much is The $100 Apple Gift Card on Cardtonic?
Currently, the $100 Apple gift card is going for 41,100 Naira on Cardtonic. However, this rate is subject to change. To have an exact knowledge of the value of your Apple gift card before trading, simply use the rate calculator.
Apple gift cards allow you to purchase every asset at the brand with ease. This is perfect because you can buy all the latest apple gadgets and also pay for Apple services with the same gift card. They have no expiration date and can be used on non-apple devices as well. You can buy Apple gift cards either from the brand, from resellers, or at convenience stores. If you are ever short of cash, you can sell your Apple gift card for Naira on Cardtonic.
Now that you know everything about this digital asset, and the numerous benefits of Apple gift cards, you should experience it for yourself by buying an Apple gift card today.