How To Redeem eBay Gift Card On eBay’s Website
Do you have an eBay gift card and want to redeem it for some sweet deals? I feel you, I’ve totally been there. eBay cards are great since you can buy them online or in stores and then use the money to pay for all kinds of stuff on eBay.
In this article, I’ll walk through how to redeem an eBay gift card step-by-step to make any purchase you want using the gift card money. Whether you’re trying to use it for the first time or have had trouble in the past, you’ll be redeeming that eBay gift card like a pro in no time. Let’s do this!
How To Use eBay Gift Card
Using an eBay gift card is easy. Simply log into your eBay account, add items to your cart, enter your 13-digit gift card number on the payment page, click apply, and finish checkout to redeem the value.
- Log into your eBay account with your username and password.
- Select the item you want to buy and add it to your eBay shopping cart.
- On the payment screen, search for the “Gift cards, coupons, and eBay bucks” field and input the 13-digit card on the back of your eBay gift card. If you received a digital gift card, this number should be included in the email it was attached to.
- Select “Apply.”
- Your item total will then be updated. Should there be sufficient money on your eBay gift card to cover all your purchases, you will see your balance at $0.00. If not so, you will see the remaining balance left.
- Select “Confirm and pay” to complete your checkout.
How To Redeem An eBay Gift Card Online
Redeeming an eBay gift card is fast and simple. Just add items to your eBay cart, proceed to checkout, select “Redeem a Gift Card”, enter your gift card number, click apply, finish checkout, and confirm payment.
- Visit eBay.com
- When you’re ready to check out, click the “Pay now” button
- Type in the gift card code in the ‘Redeem a Gift Card, certificate or coupon’
- Hit the “Apply” button and then the ‘Continue’ button
- Click “Confirm payment.”
Frequently Asked Questions About How to Redeem eBay Gift Cards
1. How Many eBay Gift Cards Can I redeem?
You can actually use up to four eBay cards and/or promotion codes per single transaction. This limit applies to eBay gift cards, eBay Bucks codes, coupons – any promo code entered at checkout.
2. Where Can I Buy An eBay Gift Card?
You can buy an eBay card from several sources, including physical stores, official eBay platforms, and reputable gift card exchange platforms like Cardtonic.
3. Can You Transfer eBay Gift Card To Cash?
Not directly through eBay. But you can sell an eBay gift card you don’t want for cash pretty easily on platforms like Cardtonic.
4. Do eBay Gift Cards Expire?
Nope! eBay cards don’t have an expiration date, so there is no need to rush to use them. The balance stays valid, so a gift card can last you a really long time.
5. Where Can I Convert My eBay Gift Card To Cash
And there you have it! As you can see, redeeming an eBay card on eBay’s website is super straightforward. Just add your items, head to checkout, enter your gift card details, and bam – you can immediately use your card balance to pay.
Whether you got an eBay gift card as a gift or bought it yourself, hopefully, now you feel like a pro at redeeming those cards online. Oh, and next time you need to sell or buy a gift card, be sure to check out Cardtonic!